Friday, April 24, 2009

Dreams, and what's running through my head

I’m not sure how often I’ll actually post a dream to this blog, but since it was so perfectly symbolic, I fell I must share it.
I woke to a dream this morning where Elaine and I were in Canada. In the dream Canadians had a love for American Lawyers for some reason. We saw a self-standing small building that was supposed to be a law office/lawyer exhibition gallery which looked very much like a fast food restaurant from the outside. We went inside expecting to see desks and lawyers, but instead found kiosks and racks of very fancy, expensive sneakers and fitness clothing. All the shoppers were in terrific shape, and could not stop talking about how good these running shoes were. The expense was well worth the cost.

Here’s our current situation:
We are on the verge of signing with a licensing agent, and have been shopping lawyers. Since we are creative people we are only doing this on recommendation more than a feeling we need a good attorney for this sort of thing. Mind you, we are smart enough to know, but, man it’s expensive.

So here’s what I got out of the dream:
I’m not sure where Canada comes in (maybe because we are talking international licenses for our properties), but it makes so much symbolic sense. Use the lawyer despite the expense, and we will be able to move forward quickly, and with great comfort; and we’ll be in good shape.

It was a very hopeful dream. I hope good thoughts like this will help us move forward to achieve our goals!

No comments: